Generic Viagra Online (Sildenafil 100mg) is a treatment that is used to cure erectile dysfunction in males. It works by improving the blood supply in the penile area. There are two distinctly different versions of this drug, one is called Revatio and its main function is treating pulmonary arterial hypertension. We will talk more about the differences below.
Many say that Viagra is the third greatest accidental invention in the medical field, behind X-rays and penicillin. Scientists who tracked chemical that led to the discovery of this drug have actually won the Nobel Prize. A small British town called Sandwich became ground zero for a test on a pill that was originally intended to fight heart problems.
During the course of the research, it was discovered that Sildenafil citrate improved the overall blood supply, improving arterial tension in the patients. However, male subjects oftentimes refused to give back the pills after the trials ended. In a shocking turn of events, it was discovered that the treatment improved the blood circulation to the penis.
Luckily for future generations of men, Pfizer scientists saw this discovery for what it was: a true breakthrough in the ED medicine. That’s how Viagra came to be, the name itself comes from Vigor and Niagara Falls. On March 27, 1998, the Food and Drug Administration authorized the usage of the treatment to cure erectile dysfunction. As they say, the rest is history. Nowadays, Generic Viagra is the best known anti-ED medicine in the entire world. It’s renowned for its efficiency and its availability.
How Long Does It Last?
The beneficial impact of this drug varies heavily from person to person. It’s true for both the time it takes for the drug to start working and for the length of time it lasts. If we are talking averages, effects of this drug start to wear off approximately 120-180 minutes after taking it in most cases. However, it can last as long as 300 minutes.
The are many things that factor in. The effectiveness of the drug depends on a patient’s:
- Age. Older people experience longer effects due to a slower metabolic system.
- Eating habits. If you were to take this drug on an empty stomach, the effects will work almost instantly.
- Liquor intake. People who drink will have trouble reaping the benefits of this treatment. More on that down below.
- Dose. The higher it is, the more efficient the drug will be. Your MD has to figure out which dose works best for you.
- Overall well-being. If you are perfectly healthy, this drug’s effects will last longer and that’s a fact.
- Interactions. We will cover this subject at the end of this page.
Best case scenario, you need to undergo a physical examination before taking this drug. You must not take this medicine if you’re at higher risk of an allergic reaction to sildenafil. Never use this drug if you’re taking other pills that are used to cure pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Taking this pills with nitrates leads to a severe pressure drop, so you mustn’t do that, ever. In order to guarantee that this treatment is harmless for you, you must refer to your health specialist and tell if you:
- Ever had cardiovascular issues, especially ischemic heart disease.
- Ever had acute myocardial infarction or high-output heart failure.
- Ever suffered from hypertension or hypotension.
- Ever suffered from kidney/liver issues.
- Ever had blood diseases, including sickle cell disease and plasma cell myeloma.
- Have gastric ulcers and/or bleeding conditions.
- Suffer from Peyronie’s disease.
- Should avoid sexual activity based on health-related reasons.
The required doses are entirely different, depending on the condition that’s being treated – ED or pulmonary arterial hypertension.
ED treatment: the medicine’s color is blue, the shape is diamond-like. The tablets come in dosages of twenty-five, fifty and hundred milligrams. In order to normalize the erectile function, this medicine must be taken about 60 minutes before scheduled sexual activity. Never use this treatment more than one time in the span of 24 hours.
Disclaimer: In general, the beginner dose is fifty milligrams, however, it depends entirely on your medical history, overall health, age, weight and several other criteria. You must talk to your MD beforehand. The same could be said about the 60 minutes requirement: in reality, this drug might be taken anywhere from 20 minutes to 5 hours before sexual contact.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension treatment: the medicine’s color is white, the shape is round. It must be taken three times per day (20 milligrams).
There have been many clinical trials when it comes to this medicine and its side-effects. They do not occur often, but it is possible to suffer some adverse effects if the dosage is wrong. Here’s the list of some of the most prevalent secondary responses after using Sildenafil:
- Nasal congestion;
- Blurry vision;
- Loss of sight (temporary);
- Heightened sensitivity to light.
Potential adverse effects unlikely to occur:
- Painful/persistent erection of penis;
- Acute myocardial infarction;
- Impaired hearing;
- Heightened opthalmotonous pressure.
This list of unwanted effects is not exhaustive. Always refer to your MD before committing to a treatment. If you encounter any of the aforementioned symptoms, you must immediately stop taking the medicine.
Although the clinical observations/tests show that overdose is highly unlikely, you should always tread carefully when taking a pill with such a strong potency. If this medicine is taken incorrectly, it could possibly lead to an overdose. The max dose must not be higher than 800 mg. If you take more than you should, you’re going to experience painful erections, lightheadedness, dizziness and you will, ultimately, faint. Some other symptoms might include:
- Visual impairment;
- Papillary stasis;
- Increased heart rate;
- Complete loss of vision;
- Muscle breakdown;
- Alvine flux.
You should always be mindful of your recommended dosage and never use more than necessary. If you encounter any strong adverse effects, you must contact your nearest medical care center with no delay.
Interactions may change the drug’s intended effect or may possibly lead to harmful consequences. You need to write down a list of all the products that you use and give it to your druggist or MD. Never alter the dosage without talking to a specialist first. Never use Viagra if you are taking:
- Nitrates, i.e. drugs used to treat angina.
- Alpha-blockers, including doxazosin, terazosin, prazosin.
- Antifungal agents, including itraconazole, ketoconazole, erythromycin, and telithromycin.
- Antibacterials, including azithromycin, erythromycin, clarithromycin, telithromycin, and cethromycin.
- AIDS treatments, including amprenavir, atazanavir, indinavir, lopinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir and saquinavir.
- Hepatitis C medicines, including ribavirin and telaprevir.
- Any other medications intended to cure erectile dysfunction.
- The list is not 100% complete, you need to refer to a specialist before using this drug.
Do not eat grapefruits or drink grapefruit juice while undergoing this kind of treatment. Even a single glass of grapefruit juice can marginally increase the risk of adverse effects, including hypotension, lightheadedness, and flushing. Even if you don’t suffer any unwanted secondary responses, grapefruits/grapefruit juice is going to delay the impact of Viagra Online. That leads to a disappointing outcome when it comes to your sex life and it also creates a possibility of encountering the aforementioned secondary responses after full twenty-four hrs. of taking the pill. It should also be noted that fruits similar to grapefruit do not cause any harmful side-effects, so you might consider switching.
Other foods to avoid while using this medicine: fatty foods. To be safe, people undergoing this kind of treatment, should not consume fatty foods – regardless of the dosage and frequency.
There is plenty information regarding this topic on the internet. There are two ways of looking at it: some say that drinking in moderation won’t cause any issues. Most health professionals suggest that it’s completely okay to drink a beer or have one glass of wine before engaging in sexual activity, it might even improve your performance.
The others say that you can’t consume liquor at all. Generic Viagra and liquor can interact, because the drug lowers your blood circulation and ethanol does the same. In case your blood pressure gets way too low, you will suffer from lightheadedness, collapsing, and wooziness.
On average, excessive drinking is one of the leading sources of erectile dysfunction. If you only drink in moderation, this should not be an issue for you at all – staying away from liquor. However, if you feel like you need to have a drink before engaging in sexual activity, maybe you should curb your drinking in general. Recent studies show that as much as 76% of males suffering alcoholism are also experiencing erectile dysfunction.
- In order for this drug to work, you must be aroused, i.e. sexual stimulation is required.
Expiration date: 2 years.
- You must keep this drug at a temperature below 30С. You must always check the expatriation date before using this medicine. Keep it in a place inaccessible to children and pets.
- Main competitors are Cialis (tadalafil) and Levitra (vardenafil).
- This drug is also used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and boost the work-out capacity in the elderly.
- Despite severe overdose effects, death from this drug is incredibly rare.
- To boost this drug effectiveness and eradicate ED completely, you must make a few lifestyle adjustments. If you are suffering from obesity, you need to lose weight. You should also definitely consider living a more active lifestyle, curbing your liquor intake, quitting smoking and living a less stressful life. All these changes would be more than enough to improve your overall sexual health and possibly cure your ED once and for all.
- It is unknown whether this drug crosses into breast milk.
- This medicine does not stay in your body for more than 240 minutes.
At the ripe age of 72, I need a little bit of extra help to really get things going. I used the 50 mg. dosage after taking 25 mg. There are no discernable differences between the two, no improvements in erection length/strength, so I’m back to 25 mg. now. The bottom line is, Viagra does its job pretty darn great if there’s sexual stimulation involved. You can’t possibly expect to pop boners if you’re just sitting on your rear end doing nothing, can you? I take no other medications and I’m happy with the results.
I’m well over 60. Several years ago, I needed this small operation (to improve my health at the very least), the doctors said it’s going to affect my sex life. Believe it or not, it actually did and I, slowly but surely, lost all the confidence I had. I felt like an old, useless sack of you-know-what. My doctor suggested a Viagra treatment, it failed the first two times and yet, on the third time it worked wonders for me. You ain’t going to believe how much my life has changed since I started this treatment. It’s mind-blowing.
I’m 64. I have trouble both getting and maintaining erections. I now take 25 mg of Viagra, it works incredibly well for me. The first time I got hard felt amazing, I felt like I was young and full of life once again. Sometimes I have issues when it comes to ejaculation, but that’s a whole another story. Usually, I have to wait several days in between taking the drug. All the hassle is worth getting erections like in my 20s again. Thank God for this drug, I’m enjoying my life once again.
I am 55 and in the last 8 months I have started to have difficulty in getting hard/staying hard, all of a sudden. I’m a very straightforward person, so I’ve decided to order some Viagra online right away. In the online pharmacies, this drug (or maybe it was a generic version?) is incredibly reasonably priced. Didn’t tell my SO, figured she would lose her confidence if I ever admitted that she wasn’t doing it for me. All in all, this drug has helped me avoid an admission of failure. My sex life is back on track.